1. How can I qualify for an unsecured business cash advance?
- You have been in business at least 1 year.
2. How easy is it to get approved by Discount Merchant Funding?
It is a lot easier and faster than a typical bank business loan. We understand the reality and the hardship of owning and operating a small- to medium-size business. The majority of our Executive Funding Specialists have also owned and operated their own small- to medium-size businesses themselves.
3. How can I speed up my cash advance approval?
You may do the following: Fax Visa/Master Card, American Express, and Discover processing statements.
4. How do I get started with Discount Merchant Funding?
Call a Funding Specialist
5. How does the program work?
You are advanced up to $500,000 based on your current sales receipts.
6. How much will a business cash advance cost?
Pricing is based on the size of cash advance, the estimated time of distribution, and various other integral details of the cash advance program. This explained fully in the Cash Advance Approval sheet.
7. Is there a fee for providing a small business cash advance?
No, there are no administration fees.
8. Will bad credit affect my cash advance request?
It is not necessary for you to have good credit to receive a business cash advance. A poor credit rating, including delinquencies, will not normally influence a cash advance.
9. How fast can I get a small business cash advance?
As fast as 72 hours. If relevant documents are missing or are difficult to obtain, as long as two weeks or more.
10. How much of a cash advance can I receive?
$5,000 to $500,000.